Effective Date: 2020/08/01
individual use of the following services, products, and related mobile applications (collectively, the “Products”):
• EZ-life Mobile Application
Devices” refers to those nonstandard computing devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with human-machine interface and the ability to transmit data that connect wirelessly to a network, including: smart home
appliances, smart wearable devices, smart air cleaning devices, etc. “Apps” refers to those mobile applications developed by EZ-life application developer that provide end users remote control to Smart Devices and with the ability to
connect to the supplier IoT Platform.
For other branded mobile applications powered by EZ-life application developer, our Clients control all the Personal Data collected through our Products. We collect the information under the direction of our Clients and the processing of
such information shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients has engaged us. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our
service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly.
What Personal Data do we collect
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
• Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, user name, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Products, we may
further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference or time zone information into your account.
• Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
• Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application
version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
• Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
• Log Information: When you use our app, the system and exception log may be uploaded.
• Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geo-location when you use our specific Products or Services, such as Weather service.
3. Smart Devices Related Information:
• Basic Information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products or Services, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware
version, and upgrade information.
• Information Reported by Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you elect to connect with our Products or Services, we may collect different information reported by your Smart Devices. For example, Smart cameras may
collect the images or videos they take.
Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
• Provide You Services: We process your account and profile data, device information, usage data, location information, and Smart Device related information to provide you with our Products and Services that you have requested or
• Improve Our Services: We process your device information, usage data, location information and Smart Device related information to ensure the functions and safety of our Products, to develop and improve our Products and Services, to
• Non-marketing Communication: We process your Personal Data to send you important information regarding the Services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may
• Marketing Communication: We may process your Personal Data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to
opt-out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your Personal Data to
manage such activities.
• Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and
advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
• Legal Compliance: We may process your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and
government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us
to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
we only share Personal Data in ways that we tell you about. We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
• To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service,
e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
• To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with your Smart Devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our Sites and Services.
• To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in
connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your Personal Data, and choices you
may have regarding your Personal Data.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government
authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including
you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities.
Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
International Transfer of Information Collected
To facilitate our operation, we may transfer, store and process your Personal Data in jurisdictions other than where you live. Laws in these countries may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your Personal Data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
Via the “Profile – Personal Center” in our Products
You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond you within 30 days. If you decide to email us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data
deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for
• Request access to the Personal Data that we process about you;
• Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you;
• Request deletion of Personal Data about you;
• Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all Personal Data about you;
• Request transfer of Personal Data to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
• Opt-out or object to our use of Personal Data about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. We provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and
device. As for device access, We proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission
encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all
confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has
been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing Z1101235253@gmail.com.
appropriate retention period based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, and after the retention period ends, we will destruct your Personal Data. When we are unable to do so for technical reasons, we will ensure
that appropriate measures are put in place to prevent any further such use of your Personal Data.
applications prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
EZ-life application developer
Service Agreement of EZ-life application developer
Welcome to use EZ-life application developer related services!
Before accepting the Agreement, you are supposed to thoroughly read all contents of the Agreement, and fully know its terms, especially restrictive clauses or exceptions. Restrictive clauses or exceptions are bold or highlighted in other forms to catch your attention. In case of any doubt for the terms of the Agreement, please contact relevant business department of EZ-life application developer. You are not allowed to use the service before you have read and accepted all terms of the Agreement, relevant agreements and rules, etc. Once you select "agree and submit the Agreement" (see registration page for detailed wordings) and complete the registration procedure, or you use the service in any form, it will be deemed that you have read and agreed with the restriction of the Agreement and rules above. In case of any breach of the Agreement, EZ-life application developer has the right to unilaterally restrict, suspend or terminate the service for you, and has the right to investigate your relevant responsibilities.
I. Definitions of Terms
1.1 Licensed software refers to software system developed by EZ-life application developer, downloaded and installed and applied in specified system mobile terminals.
1.2 Services refer to services provided for you by EZ-life application developer and its suppliers. You can use such services on the mobile terminal with the licensed software.
2.1 EZ-life application developer offers you intelligent life equipment management services, based on which you can access the intelligent terminals on EZ-life application developer and its suppliers' smart platform through the EZ-life application developer Control, and realize interlinkage among intelligent equipment. Service contents include intelligent equipment management, scene interlinkage and analysis report, etc. Such functions may be optimized or modified according to changes of users' demands or judgment of service supplier, and service supply may be suspended due to regular and irregular maintenance.
III. Scope of Service
3.1 EZ-life application developer grants you with the right to use the product based on this software.
3.2 You are prohibited to license, sell, lease, transfer, issue the product in any form, or use the product for other commercial purpose. 3.2 Due to limitations on software adaptation platform and terminals, you can only use the licensed software in the authorized system platform and terminal; if you install the licensed software on other terminal equipment, it may damage your hardware or software function.
3.3 You acknowledge that the licensed software can only be used for non-commercial purpose and installation, application and running of the licensed software is prohibited. If such commercial operation is necessary, prior written authorization and permission from EZ-life application developer shall be obtained.
3.4 EZ-life application developer and its suppliers may change, upgrade or transfer the licensed software or relevant functions from time to time, and may add new functions or services in the licensed software system. If no separate agreements are accompanied with the aforesaid new functions or services, you are entitled to the corresponding functions and services, which is also subject to the Agreement.
3.5 You shall be responsible for the accuracy, reliability, integrity and legality of input data and legality of the way in which you obtain the data, and shall back up data and information from time to time. You shall bear all risks for damage and loss of such information.
3.6 You shall properly keep your account number and password. In case of any safety loophole for your account (including but not limited to divulgence of user password), you shall notify EZ-life application developer in time, and EZ-life application developer will assist you in taking relevant measures. Otherwise, all behaviors related to your account shall be assumed by you and you will bear all responsibilities.
IV. A Third Party
4.1 You acknowledge that certain service of EZ-life application developer and its suppliers is based on software or services provided by a third party. Such service is set to facilitate your application and necessary legal authorization is obtained from the third party.
4.2 The product includes certain information and services of the third party. EZ-life application developer and its suppliers neither controls nor bears responsibility for information and services of the third party.
4.3 You acknowledge that EZ-life application developer and its suppliers cannot guarantee that the licensed software always uses or contains such services, or that other software provided by the same third party will be used in future. Likewise, it may use similar services supplied by another third party. Upon application, the aforesaid corresponding software or services are subject to this Agreement.
V. Service Application Standard
5.1 You shall use the licensed software in a normal manner. The following ways are in breach of the application standard:
1) Issue or share computer virus, worms, malicious codes, or software that deliberately damages or changes computer system or data;
2) Collect information or data of other users without authorization, for example, email address and the like;
3) Maliciously use the product in an automatic way, causing over load to the server, or interfere with or damage web server and network links in other forms.
4) Attempt to visit server data or communication data of the product without authorization;
5) Interfere with or damage the production application by other users.
5.2 You understand and agree that:
1) EZ-life application developer will determine whether or not you are involved in violation of standards above, and suspend or terminate your application license according to determination results or take other restrictions according to agreements.
2) EZ-life application developer will directly delete information in breach of laws, or infringing others' legal rights, or in breach of the Agreement issued by you when using the licensed software.
3) If a third party suffers from damage due to your breach of application standards, you shall independently bear legal responsibility in your name, and protect and indemnify EZ-life application developer from losses or additional expenses generated therefrom. Otherwise, EZ-life application developer has the right to claim compensation.
4) If EZ-life application developer and its suppliers suffers from any loss due to your breach of relevant laws or the Agreement, you shall compensate EZ-life application developer and its suppliers for losses and (or) expenses generated therefrom.
VI. Information Content Standard
6.1 You promise that you will not conduct any act in breach of laws or improper behaviors by using the service, such act and behavior include (but not limited to):
6.1.1 Uploading, transferring or sharing information containing one of the following contents:
1) Opposing the basic principles determined in the Constitution;
2) Endangering state safety, disclosing state secret, subverting state power and sabotaging state unity;
3) Damaging state honor and benefit;
4) Inciting national hatred and discrimination and sabotaging national unity;
5) Destroying religious policy of the state and advocating heresy and feudalistic superstition;
6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and destroying social stability;
7) Spreading obscenity, porn, gambling, violence , murder and terror or abetting a crime;
8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing on the legal rights and interests of others;
9) Containing contents of sham, defraudation, harm, threat, infringement to others' privacy, harassment, infringement, slander, coarseness, indecency, or morally repulsive contents;
10) Containing other contents restricted or forbidden by applicable laws, regulations, rules, provisions and other legal standards.
VII. Private Policy and Data
VIII. Exception Clauses
8.1 Unless otherwise specified in laws and regulations, EZ-life application developer will do its best to ensure the security, validity, accuracy and reliability of the licensed software and technologies and information involved, but EZ-life application developer is unable to guarantee the same due to restriction by available technologies nowadays.
8.2 You understand that EZ-life application developer will not assume responsibility for direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure and default of a third party.
8.3 You shall be responsible for personnel injury or incidental or indirectly injury caused by or related to one of the following accidents: 1) A third party uses the licensed software or changes your data without permission; 2) Expenses and losses produced by using the licensed software; 3) Your misunderstanding of the licensed software; 4) Other losses related to licensed software caused by reasons not attributable to EZ-life application developer.
8.4 Any other licensed software-derived software not developed and released by EZ-life application developer or the development and release are not granted by EZ-life application developer is illegal software. Downloading, installing and using such software may cause unpredictable risks. EZ-life application developer shall be free from legal responsibilities and disputes generated therein and EZ-life application developer shall have the right to suspend or terminate application license and/or other all services.
8.5 You have been informed of that the usage of EZ-life application developer and its supplier's smart platform involves in Internet service, which may be affected by unstable factors in all links. Although EZ-life application developer has taken safeguard measures, the service may be suspended, terminated, delayed, suffered from application restriction or application failure due to inherent defects of Internet and e-communication as well as factors beyond reasonable control of any party to the Agreement (including but not limited to fire, flood, terrorist attack, pestilence, natural disasters, riot, terminal virus, hacker attack, network fault and terminal fault). You hereby agree to bear foregoing risks and agree that EZ-life application developer is free from any responsibility when normal running of services are influenced by the occurrence of foregoing risks.
IX. Agreement Termination and Breach of Agreement
9.1 You should understand that you shall use the licensed software according to authorization scope, respect intellectual property of software and contents contained in the software, and perform obligations according to the Agreement when using EZ-life application developer's services. EZ-life application developer will terminate the application license if you are in material breach of the Agreement.
9.2 Your application of the software relies on supporting services supplied by EZ-life application developer's related companies. Breach of terms, agreements, rules, annunciation and other relevant regulations of EZ-life application developer and its related companies may cause failure in normal usage of licensed software, in which case, EZ-life application developer shall be entitled to terminate the application license, or take measures to restrain your application license or other rights and interests controlled by EZ-life application developer as agreed in the Agreement, including suspension or termination of your application license.
9.3 In case of your breach of the Agreement or other agreements signed with EZ-life application developer, EZ-life application developer and its suppliers shall have the right to notify the related companies, requiring them to take restrictive measures to your rights and interests, including requiring related companies to suspend or terminate supplying part or whole services for you, and legally announce your breach of agreement on websites run or actually controlled by them.
9.4 The licensed software is downloaded from the downloading platform and you shall abide by stipulations of the download platform, system platform and terminal manufacture on application ways and restrictions of the licensed software. If the above mentioned third party confirms that you are in breach of the agreement and EZ-life application developer and its supplier's treatment is required, EZ-life application developer may terminate your application license at the third party's request.
9.5 When the application license terminates, you shall stop using the licensed software and destroy all copies.
9.6 You must bear all compensation responsibilities if EZ-life application developer and other users suffer from losses caused by your breach of terms in the Agreement.
X. Governing Laws and Severability
10.1 Effectiveness, explanation, change, execution and dispute settlement of the Agreement are subject to laws of the People's Republic of China. If no relevant laws and regulations are available, reference to general international business practices and (or) industrial practices shall be made.
10.2 Dispute arising from or in connection with the Agreement may be settled by you and EZ-life application developer through friendly negotiation or submitted to People's Court of Please enter your company address where the Agreement is signed for adjudication.
10.3 When any term of the Agreement is judged to be invalid by the People's Court, it will not influence the effectiveness of other terms or any part thereof, and you and EZ-life application developer shall perform the valid terms in good faith.
10.4 The Agreement is signed in SHENZHEN CHINA.